Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Retronaut photos

I came across Retronaut, a great website that holds thousands of vintage images from our past and historic events.
Fans of the site include Phil Jupitus and Dita Von Teease where you can see many images of burlesque girls that may have inspired her shows...you never know!

Here's some images that are inspiring, funny, curious and a few celebs thrown in too...!































You can see these pictures and the background to them and more right here!

I think I might actually do a Retronaut post here every once in a while as so many of these images just deserve a look or three!

What do you think?
Have you seen Retronaut before?


Birdie Love
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Since I first saw that iconic tattooed woman image when I was little I have been inspired by her. Covered head to toe and ever so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO