Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Lulu and the Lampshades


I have to share a little secret. A little song that always cheers me up in its awesome but simple beauty.
I saw Lulu and the Lampshades perform at the Port Elliot Festival in 2010 perform their famous "cup" song and ever since, this has stayed in my head.
The sheer perfection and quirky joy of this performance is just amazing!

Watch the video! Just watch it! Its not very long and perhaps the best minute and a half you spend today!


Now as a deaf person, to watch the music come alive physically in front of me is just amazing! And those cups produce a noise you just cannot recreate!
I just love this bit of magic!

...just wish I had their co-ordination to work cups like them!

What do you think?

Birdie love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO