Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

You named your company what?!....



STD services?!

For those who don't know what STD is here in the UK - it means Sexually Transmitted Disease.....not the initials you want for a groundservices company!

Saw this a few streets up from my house and seen it around before but never gotten a chance to get a picture until now....

I think the neighbours got crabs again.....

I hope to never see this van outside my house *shivers*

I mean, what were they thinking for a groundworks company?! Sex and groundwork couldn't be further apart from each other!   I can tell what was on one man's mind when he thought up a name!


*face palm*


Is there any local, unfortunately named businesses in your area that you wonder what were they drinking at their board meetings?!


Birdie Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO