Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

mini-heroes coming at cha!



How sweet are these little t-shirts?!
I bought these for my godson's birthday who is turning one in a week! They may look like t-shirts...but they have a little detachable capes on their shoulders!
So little Henry can run around with his little cape fluttering behind him, pretending he is the man of steel or the dark knight! He is also going to get a spiderman teddy....as hubby insisted some Marvel goodness gets thrown in for good measures!
I say, lets them hooked whilst they are young!
...wish they do T-shirts like these for adults...


If you want these little awesome tees...you can find them in H&M!

Birdie Love
xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO