Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Henry

Today I became a Godmother to a special little dude in my life, my daring Henry
Family and friends came near and afar to celebrate the Henry's first year of being alive on this world, his first trip around the sun!
And the celebration was mad even more special by the addition of his christening!


Bought Henry loads of presents! I got him a massive silver number one balloon with a smaller blue christening one...he carried them with him everywhere! If you couldnt find him at first glance...just look for the balloons bobbing around the room!




 Sucha beautiful church and an amazing service



I love the cake and the animals...my favourite was the snake!



wore blue for Henry today with pink accessories...total cheesecake look!




I'm so honoured to be Henry's godmother, he already possesses traits of his wonderful mother who practically saved my life and sanity on more than enough occasions!
I'm so proud to be apart of his family and his life and can't wait to watching him grow up!
Happy birthday Henry!

Love you lots!


Birdie love

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO