Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

snowy days

Recently we had a trip up north devon to the city of Bristol and despite the snow and the freeing cold (not to mention the slippery streets!), we had a great time!







Good old banksy!

Hubby with the beautiful surroundings blanketed in snow

Hand made jewellery - i love the blace stitched pendant.


Bunny ring in honour of my fur baby!



A flying V ukele...never have I wnated a musical instrument as such!



Bristol is full of little boutiques, craft shops, wonderfully stocked varieties from the beautiful to the downright quirky so it is worth putting aside a day to browse around. Even the music and book shops are worth a look as often you can find wonderful prints and vintage all thrown together!
The snowy weather is still lingering over Plymouth and the South west and I'm currently typing up this udate in a freezing cold house (the gas meter has run out...ooops!) I thought spring was suppose to be almost here?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO