Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

breakfast one london morning...

Oh yes....

nothing beats a good and decent greasy spoon for breakfast does it?


Its a good english tradition I say and our breakfasts are known across the globe (good or bad!)


A fry up with a difference I say! Halloumini cheese fry up!

Try Cafe 338 on Bethnal Green Road, London for all day breakfasts and snacks

I loved the bright counter laid out with all the fresh foods bought in that day, and the huge orange juice machine freshly pressing your juice, right down to the sweet art works dotting the place. lovely and bright cheery start to the morning!

Birdie love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO