Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

back to reality...




easter eggs out already on the 2nd of january?!



creepy neighbourhood cat who likes my windowsill....



Back to life, back to reality as they say!
Getting back into the swing of working for a few hours a day, my insomnia means that rather brilliantly I can head in really early and have the rest of the day to chill and do what i need to do...(recover from a rather fetching bout of illness!)

the early hours means i can actually invest time to myself to set myself up for the day, eat well (porridge and a hot drink at my desk at work) and have a late morning brunch (bacon butty in this case) and feel good for the day ahead.

could it be that this night owl is slowly becoming an early bird?!

hope your first week back to normality is going well!

birdie love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO