Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

this week...


I walked in the cold sunshine and enjoyed the feel of frost snapping under my feet

proved you're never too old for a happy meal!

went with a friend for her first tattoo and resisted getting myself inked again...for the moment

re-found my favourite hello kitty slide i bought myself as a reward at a craft fair last year.  i got a lot of compliments on it!

 Darren gave me a badge he made to cheer me up...

and i gave him this tiny sad pug face badge in return!

 enjoying the christmas lights that are up around where I live, when I go out for a night time walk

Gave up my seat for the master of the house who made short work of getting comfy in my place...!


What your week been like?

Birdie love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO