Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Super baby!

On sunday I got to see my godson, Henry.
Quite the amazing little guy and how he grown so quick!

 Like me, he seems to like frogs...even if it is kermit!
 look at that face! Isn't he sweet and amazing?

 I got treated to a burger king lunch and this awesome karate stitch cuddly! i'm in love with him!

 henry in his cheeky mood...
contemplative mood...

 or just plain hungry mood!




Its amazing to share life with this little person and see how he grows up into a wonderful boy!
With Henry around, he always makes the world seems so simple and cheery!

I guess that is the magic of children, no?

Birdie Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO