Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Sewing Machine Tension video-recommended

Hi Peeps!
I know I have a lot of craftsters whi read my blog and so i thought i share with you all a rather handy video I found in a last attempt at sorting out my sewing machine which went wrong half way through a project.
The tension is the most important thing on the sewing machine and once this is scuppered, then all too often panic takes over...
by following this video and playing through the tensions, it gave my machiine a chance to sort itself out and tension is now back to normal...hurray!
So if you are panicking about your sewing machine - give this a whirl!
Hopefully it will sort your problem out!

birdie love
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO