Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

oh cupcake tree...

I came home on sunday afternoon after a day out to find my hubby has decorated the house for christmas...such a wonderful thing to come home to!
He gotten out the cupcake baubles i bought last year that didnt make it out (due to being in an accident/hospital-yay!)
I forgotten how good they are!
 oh cupcake tree....
my fav-mr snowman cake!
 Oh cupcake tree....
my burlesque dancers making their yearly appearance!
 How yummy do you look to me!
tree is topped with a massive cupcake!

teenie....

...tiny cakes!
That reminds me, I need to add my ice-cream baubles to this tree! So the christmas tree until then is a work in progress!

What your theme for your tree this year?

Birdie love!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO