Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

locally made crafts

In Plymouth town, there is a small shop tucked in the corner of the street where the goodies inside are locally made pieces by locals and sold to the mass public.
This idea is something I would love to do myself so to hear someone else has done it, meant that I had to go along and check it out!
tea cosies!


loving that little card wallet! - inspiration-take note!

Lovely hand knitted jumper. I really love the colours used and the quality. the price is decent as well!

the most awesome little hat and booties! im so close to buying them! I just sadly know no babies at the moment though!

knitted food!

what do u like?

is there anything like this in your neighbourhood?

Birdie Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO