Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

week gone by...

its been a good week and a bit where I...
 Got to see all three Evil dead films with friends...

 ...Fell in love with Darren's super-funky badges...i now want my own badge making kit!...

 ...enjoyed eating tiny posh honeycomb ice-cream (my ultimate fav!) whilst wearing my super cool new handmade Avengers cartoon skirt (a feature on this is soon to come!)...

 ...watched boats roll in and out of the harbour...

 ...loved my gifts hubby piked up for me! Deadpool for the win!...

...And enjoyed hubby's home made pasta in cheese sauce. He cares for me so well!...

Its nice to look back over thesepictures and see images that capture the small things that makes up my life. After all its the small things thats makes us who we are, is it not?

How was your week last week?

Hope you have a great week ahead!

Don't forget to take part in the competition!

Birdie Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO