Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

a rare treat!


 Dont you love a nice suprise? My hubby went food shopping and bought me back this! I remember having shaped pasta as a rare treat as a kid and we were talking about how we loved eating these, playing with the shapes and letters and making tea-time into play time.
I relished eating my way through transformers and thomas the tank engine spaghetti and always saved my most favourites to be consumed last!

Hubby simply said he saw this after that talk and thought of me and though i would like to play around with them again!
I did and it made for a very nice tea! especially since it was hello kitty!

Thank you hubby!


Did you have pasta shapes as a kid?


Birdie love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO