Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

remember these? 90's child!

I came across a posting from a friend and after looking closer, I had to admit it was a rather cool blast from the past! Toys from the 90's!

Do you guys remember these...?!




18 Of Your Favorite Toys From The '90s
The dreaded Furby!...I'm glad to say I never had one and thank god!

Super Soakers
Super soakers! Cos they are just that damn cool that even Johnny Depp rocks one!
I spent many a summer growing up, having day-long water fights with my brother and chasing the poor dog!(who loved it!)...these things were epic!
I think these should be made compulsory to have in the summer!

Virtual Pets
Tamogochi!
Even as a child and having one in, somewhere in the back of my brain i was like..."Why?!"

Pogs
Pogs!
I literally played with these til they fell apart! My school even imposed a ban and were checking kids bags and pockets to remove them as the school yard violence got out of hand! How many of us accidentally been hit in the face by a rebounding slammer?!

Sky Dancers
sky dancers!
I watched one of these destroy a friend's mother's ceiling light...true story!

Beanie Babies
My brother and I were mad for these!....and yes, I still occasionally collect ones I very much like...and yes, I know they are now worthless!
(and yes, I might have over 100 beanie babies somewhere but ssssshh!)

Water Snakes
water snakes - the point of these were...?

Pokemon Cards
Pokemon! I still got my cards and toys! *looks proud* and i can still remember what the original set of pokemon are! My favs were Pikachu, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Polywag, Ditto, Mew and Jigglypuff!

You can check out the rest of the toys from the 90's here

what toys were from your childhood?

This makes me feel so bloomin' old!

Birdie Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO