Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

cards

on a spur of the moment, quick 5 minute visit to my shop of choice for a thrifty look around, i came across a box of old postcards and cards. Now I dont normally get drawn to these types of things but two little beauties were clear to see and I very much liked them!
 Indeed we women do!

I adore the next one, wonderfully preserved and so unusual and pretty, I knew i had to have it as a piece of visual inspiration!
 And in the inside the message continues!
 Its so pretty no? And i love the little tiny note on the back! Like a little memento of the ghosts of yesteryears.

Who were they?

Such beautiful cards no?

Birdie Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO