Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Need a laugh?

Thought I share some humour with you people, lord knows i need i after today!
So enjoy these wonderful and witty acts of vandalism that had me sniggering like a naughty school girl!


 Me think Homer Simpson is perhaps responsible for this...
 




One coffee place I will not be visiting....



Bahahahahahaha! I now want to buy a bag of googly eyes and stick them on everything! Everything is better with googly eyes on it!



I like this vandal's style, such wit and such flair! Thumbs up!



We can now see where Run DMC has gotten their inspiration from!

Hope you enjoy!

Birdie Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO