Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

green fingers...

Ever had one of those moments where you go "Why didn't i think of that?"

Permit me to share one with you...









how's that for nail art?

Would you..er..say...ehem...she's green fingered? (Boom Boom!)

Seriously...how do you have the patience for this?

I can barely stand having my nails painted, I use sign language from time to time and painted nails makes my hands feel weighted and heavy...plus I'm so hands on I always chip them!

full credit to Alice Bartlett here - Alice Bartlett
 I do love minatures art with model shop scaled people...there's some amazing stuff out there with them but this one is a whole new and fresh concept so nice one Alice!

What you think?

Birdie Love
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO